- Thế năng là gì? Công thức tính thế năng trong vật lý chính xác | Wikikienthuc – TBDN
- Yuan Chain Coin price today, YCC to USD live, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap
- Baking Courses and Classes Overview
- Tăng tốc dẫn đầu, The Pizza Company thay đổi hoàn toàn diện mạo mới và ồ ạt khai trương liên tiếp 10 nhà hàng
- HowTo: Zoom Classes
The very popular Takashi, located on Market Street in Downtown Salt Lake is known for its contemporary Japanese cuisine and serves sushi that competes with the best of San Francisco. Whether you’re… Read More
The very popular Takashi, located on Market Street in Downtown Salt Lake is known for its contemporary Japanese cuisine and serves sushi that competes with the best of San Francisco. Whether you’re looking for a traditional roll or a deluxe chef’s special, you’ll find expert elegance and culinary genius on your plate. The Strawberry, Dragon and Imagine Rolls are favorite Specialty Rolls. In addition to traditional sushi, Takashi offers soups, salads, small plates, dinners, sashimi rolls and riceless treats (tuna talaki and spicy mussels).
Be sure to check out the hot and cold sake list. And if you don’t arrive early, be prepared to wait or take the option to sit at the sushi bar. Ranked #4 out of over 1,200 restaurants on tripadvisor, it’s easy to see why it can get crowded on any given night. Takashi is open for both lunch and dinner and closed on Sundays.
18 West Market St.
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
- Lunch: Monday – Friday: 11:30am – 2:00pm Dinner: Monday – Thursday: 5:30pm – 10:00pm, Friday – Saturday: 5:30pm – 11:00pm