- Salt Lake City Chinese Food Restaurants: 10Best Restaurant Reviews
- THIS RESTAURANT IS CLOSED Holy Land Restaurant Berkeley San Francisco/Bay Area CA Reviews | GAYOT
- The BEST Fried Chicken in Dallas and Fort Worth, North Texas. – Treys Chow Down
- Top Restaurant Interior Design Trends 2022 | 18+ Trends
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Walkthrough Chapter 4 – Crack the Sky
Oh for heavens sake, what a course, so very challenging, small 18 hole course with 4 par fours. Located in San Diego near San Diego State near the Tecolote Canyon nature Park. all of the holes will challenge the best golfer, so come prepared, fairways are not in the best of shape, and there is a creek/stream that goes right down the middle of the course. Greens were in pretty good condition, slightly a bit fast but playable, some very interesting green and hole locations, not sure if it was worth the $40, might of been if course was in better condition.Bring your A game if your going to play surrounded by a canyon, and not much wind to contend with. I think I did my fair share of donating some golf balls to the creek gods. Strict rule of no ice chests or outside drink, funny thing on that Sunday we only seen the cart girl once for hot dogs and drinks.