- 20 of the Best Boracay Restaurants You Should Visit | Booky
- This Houston-area restaurant was named the most expensive in Texas
- No Guilt Veganuary – Low Calorie Vegan Snacks – The Vegan Kind Blog
- THE 10 BEST Indian Food Delivery in Schaumburg of 2022 | Order Indian Food Near Me | Uber Eats
- Angelina’s – Staten Island, NY – Wedding Venue
Chicago has one of the largest Italian-American populations in the country, so locals know a good bowl of pasta when they see (and smell) it. There are remarkable trattorias in virtually every neighborhood of the city—several of them are among the city’s best new restaurants while others date back almost a century. Want to feel like family over a glass of wine and a bowl of red sauce? Then head to longtime stalwarts Tufano’s Vernon Park Tap and Bruna’s Ristorante. Or how about a place where you can shower truffle shavings on pasta to your heart’s content? Well, Monteverde and RPM Italian have got it covered on that front. The following spots also double as some of the most romantic restaurants in town. So whether you’re carbo loading for a marathon or just looking for a perfect date night destination, check out our guide to the best Italian restaurants in Chicago.
RECOMMENDED: Discover more of the best restaurants in Chicago