- Tất tần tật các hàm Excel cơ bản cần nắm khi thi MOS từ A-Z
- 20 Asian Snacks That Will Take You Back to Your Childhood
- This Beautiful Hike In Oregon Has A Mouthwatering Restaurant Right Along The Trail
- Cách nạp tiền game Coin Master mua Spins mới nhất
- Boston | Hours + Location | The Palm | 21 Steakhouse Locations
Reviewed By Cangolf – Ontario’s Highlands, Canada
Since this was the oldest course from time of the remake, it had the most mature greens. Found them to be the most receptive of the 3 courses and was able to attack the pins a bit more. While the greens were very quick, it was easier to putt and in my mind, less defensive putting or trying to make as opposed to trying not to miss. Short grass to collection areas but didn’t seem to be in play as much as the other two. Bunkers seem to be placed strategically and while not always in play, were in play visually so would be in your mind.
Similar to the other courses in that you should show up early to warm up (balls included) practice putting and use the short game area. Both were sub 4 hour rounds and seemed to be the busiest of the 3 courses. In my view, I would play this first, then the Dye and Ryder last and use any repeat rounds on the Wanamaker. Staff was great and also take the time to wander thru the clubhouse, lots of neat memorabilia on the walls.
Well worth the visit and priced very reasonably.