- Graphic Design BA | Fairleigh Dickinson University
- Định luật 1 2 3 Newton: nội dung, công thức và ý nghĩa – Trường THPT Thành Phố Sóc Trăng
- 45+ Snack Ideas for Breastfeeding: Healthy, Vegan and Dairy Free Options
- Order El Sazon Mexican Restaurant Menu Delivery Online | Sturgeon Bay | Menu & Prices | Uber Eats
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP) – Testing Services
JW Lees are proud to present the newest addition to the Brewery’s family of pubs, inns and hotels.
Now open from 11.30am daily for lunch through to late evening dinner & drinks, The Aviator is situated on the entrance to the stunning Woodford Garden Village offering a beautiful place to get together over fantastic food & drink.
The new Spring 2022 menus are packed with homemade pub classics including the Brewery Tower Burger, Manchester Pale Ale battered fish & chips and homecooked steak & ale pie. The Sunday roasts are a must-have, a staple of your week, with beautifully roasted meats, all the trimmings and bottomless gravy and Yorkshire puddings.
Being owned by a brewery means the bar is stocked with award winning cask ales, craft lagers and premium spirits and a hand-picked wine list pairing perfectly with the menus.
Whether you’re popping in for a drink, treating the family to a meal out or making a night of it with friends, you’ll be welcomed by our team. The outside area features a stunning beer garden with a bespoke themed children’s play area; paying homage to the history of Woodford Aerodrome, where you can sit back and relax over a pint of Manchester Craft Lager while the sun shines. On a cooler day you can snuggle up by one of our 3 feature fireplaces, and we’ll be dog friendly in specified areas so you can kick back after a long walk.
There’s always something going on at The Aviator so be sure to SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER to keep up with WHAT’S ON.