- I ate at Jon Bon Jovi’s Soul Kitchen community restaurant, and it was the most wholesome dining experience of my life
- Chef Frank McClelland Opens “Frank” in Beverly
- Icelandic Restaurant Dill is the Country’s First Michelin Star Recipient
- Preview: Three 1C Company games worthy of a gander
- Libra Price in USD: LC Live Price Chart & News | CoinGecko
People also searched for these in Kennesaw:
What did people search for similar to restaurants in Kennesaw, GA?
These are the best restaurants with outdoor seating in Kennesaw, GA:
What are the best restaurants with outdoor seating?
What are people saying about restaurants in Kennesaw, GA?
This is a review for restaurants in Kennesaw, GA:
“Forgot to post my food pics, but had to give this place 5 stars because they’re continuing to do a great job after their Restaurant Impossible struggles.
We went for Saturday brunch and at $30/person, it’s a nice all you can eat offering. The mimosas were plentiful and well priced. The food is good, not great, but a nice variety. The bar is well stocked with lots of Black owned spirits that I had not previously heard of.
The DJ was AWESOME! DJ Marco kept the party going and made it a fun party atmosphere.
Fun spot for a Sunday Funday or Saturday hang out.”
See more reviews for this business.
What are the best restaurants for lunch?
These are the best restaurants for lunch in Kennesaw, GA:
People also liked: restaurants with outdoor seating