- Belmont Hills Golf & Country Club (Warwick Parish): California-based designer Algie M. Pulley, Jr., radically reconfigured this par-70, 5,501m (6,017-yd.) course somr years ago. Since its re-opening, amid justifiable brouhaha surrounding the most extensive golf course rebuilding in the history of Bermuda, there has been endless discussion about the peculiar features of this relatively short but quirkily challenging course.
- Turtle Hill Golf Club (Southampton Parish): On the doorstep of the Fairmont Southampton where ocean views abound, this par-54, 2,684-yd. stunner is a true test of your short game with elevated tees, strategically placed bunkers and undulating fairways—chiefly the reason why it annually hosts the Grey Goose World Par Three Championship. One golfer said of this course, "You not only need to be a great player, but have a certain mountaineering agility as well."
- Port Royal Golf Course (Southampton Parish): This public course ranks among the best on the island, public or private; in fact, it's one of the greatest public courses in the world. Jack Nicklaus apparently agrees — he's fond of playing here. Robert Trent Jones, Sr., designed the original ocean-fronting course. One wrong hit from the club and your ball will go flying into the ocean below.
- Tucker’s Point Golf Club (Hamilton Parish): This 6,361-yd Robert Rulewich-designed course features scenic views of Castle Harbour and challenging TifEagle greens (a fine blade of grass that allows for smoother, more consistent putting).
- Mid Ocean Club (Hamillton Parish): Originally designed by Charles Blair McDonald in 1921 then rearchitected by Robert Trent Jones in 1953, this ocean-hugging, 6,548-yd course is commonly ranked among the top 100 courses outside the U.S. The elite private course is for club members only on weekends, but nonmembers can play midweek.
Note: This information was accurate when it was published, but can change without notice. Please be sure to confirm all rates and details directly with the companies in question before planning your trip.