- New Irving ‘hangout’ serves traditional American bar fare, Tex-Mex and Nepalese snacks
- THE 10 BEST Mexican Food Delivery in Passaic of 2022 | Order Mexican Food Near Me | Uber Eats
- Top 10 Công Thức Đoạn Mạch Nối Tiếp
- Digital Transformation Services and Solutions: Consulting Company
- AARP® Medicare Supplement Insurance by United Healthcare – Take charge of your healthcare
The Charles took Dallas by storm when it opened in 2018, becoming one of the harder places to land a reservation. Fast forward and that still stands true as it developed a loyal following of see-to-be-seen pasta lovers. And their pasta truly is a standout. When we went for the first time, we weren’t blown away by the atmosphere – it was overly crowded and the decor had way too much going on, but one bite of pasta, and we were sold! Luckily, The Charles just opened a hidden cocktail lounge, Bar Charles, to visit while you wait for your table, or if you want drinks in a swanky setting, so the crowded feeling has been alleviated.
Beyond pasta, try the charred octopus, pork blade chop, and affogato float!
DESIGN DISTRICT | DIRECTIONS