- The Top 25 Most Exclusive Golf And Country Clubs In The World Honored With Platinum Status
- Bí quyết phát âm “ed” trong tiếng Anh đơn giản, dễ nhớ
- Confucius Chinese Restaurant Menu Houston • Order Confucius Chinese Restaurant Delivery Online • Postmates
- Golf Courses | Wild Dunes Resort | Isle of Palms, SC
- The ENTERTAINER – Massimo’s Italian Restaurant
Best Public Golf Courses in Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania is forever etched in golf history as the home to the Foxburg Country Club, which since 1887 is the oldest golf course in continuous use in the US. 50% of the state is covered by forestland and the entire state rolls over the hills, plateaus, ridges, and valleys with the Pocono and Allegheny ranges of the Appalachian Mountains exerting the major influence. Rivers dominate the east and west borders with the Delaware River beginning at the Delaware Water Gap and the Allegheny, Ohio, Monongahela and Susquehanna rivers on the west.
The best public golf courses you can play in Pennsylvania in this guide range from those stationed around the major metropolitan areas to the mountain resort areas and the small communities where golf has been a subset of the local culture for years. Around Philadelphia, there’s Wyncote, Inniscrone, and Lederach Golf Clubs. Near Pittsburgh, Olde Stonewall, Totteridge, and Nemacolin Woodlands are the best public golf courses. The Poconos feature Jack Frost National and Great Bear, while those gems in the smaller communities include Bedford Springs Golf Resort, Hershey Golf Courses, and Berkleigh among countless others included in this guide and map of the top public golf courses in Pennsylvania.