- Cách Tính M3 Hình Chữ Nhật, Có Ví Dụ Minh Họa, Cách Tính M3 (Mét Khối) Nước, Gỗ, Đất, Bê Tông
- Công thức tổng quát của amin đa chức
- Central Mass Golf Courses – Raiz Of Success
- Banner Life Insurance Review 2022 | Bankrate
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers announces early 2022 momentum with multi-unit agreement signings for 64 new restaurant commitments in Q1
For the vegans and vegetarians among us, it’s not always easy to dine out. Sure, most restaurants have a vegan or vegetarian option or two on the menu—but if you want to find a place where plant-based dishes aren’t merely an afterthought, look no further.
Philadelphia has a ton of options to satisfy plant-based eaters, from upscale tasting menu restaurants entirely devoted to vegetarian dishes to vegan fast-casual spots for a quick lunch. You don’t have to miss out on local classics either, thanks to veggie-friendly versions of cheesesteaks or soul food, and you can even find solace in the dive-est of dive bars or the hippest of cocktail lounges with vegetarian bites popping up at more and more bars around the city. So whether you’re after a high-brow dinner or want to indulge in comfort food, we have you covered with this list of Philly’s best restaurants for vegans and vegetarians.