- Compare Liberty Mutual vs. GEICO to Find Out Which Is Best for You
- Aspire Health | Relief for Serious Illness | AspireHealthcare.com
- Master List Of The Best Hiking Snacks For The Whole Family – Our Wanders
- Định lý pitago – Kiến thức cần phải nhớ
- SUR Restaurant and Lounge in West Hollywood Makes a Grand Re-Introduction
The Company is an interesting film about the artistic process, in which the constant battle between budget, artistic director and performers is shown in an amusing but insightful way. The old master knows all about it. Perhaps The Company is even a metaphor for Altman’s own way of working.
We mainly see a lot of rehearsals and performances, for which Altman uses his typical style. The camera meanders around a bit, his microphone picks up conversations here and there and he selects in a quasi-casual way some people from the ensemble: a starting dancer and an upcoming new prima donna. Because the prima ballerina is not allowed to dance because of a stiff neck, the beginner gets a chance to…