Wescott Golf Club is dedicated to providing our customers a healthy and safe recreational environment. As a result of information from both National & Local health officials, the following measures have been taken, but are not limited to:
- An employee or guest that is feeling ill should not enter the property.
- Our teams have increased focus on wiping down and disinfecting high contact areas that include golf carts, flagsticks, doors, handles, doorknobs, credit card machines, golf counters, tables, and chairs.
- Social distancing measures will be followed at all times while on property. Tables have been removed to promote social distancing while dining indoors.
- All menus are sanitized or disposed after each use.
- Wescott Bar & Grille has applied Palmetto Priority
- We are strongly encouraging customers who would like to prepay for their round to call our golf shop and pay with a credit card over the phone, 843-871-2135.
- We are encouraging players to walk, but if we have a carts available we will be renting carts. When parking carts, please keep in mind the required social distancing measures.
- Double Occupancy is allowed and preferred in our cart; however single riders are permitted.
- As far as on the golf course, we have removed all ball washers and water coolers. We are also strongly suggesting putting with the flagstick in.
Golf is an outdoor game where you can get some fresh air, exercise, and contribute to your personal health. There are not too many activities where you will interact with less people over a 4-hour window. We are doing our best to react appropriately and continue to make our course available. We are open for business and our goal at Wescott Golf Club is to continue to offer our patrons safe recreational options that contribute to the health and wellness of the community.