- Describe a Large Company that You Are Interested In – IELTS DATA
- Professional Liability Insurance | The Hartford
- Buy Snacks Products Available Online at Best Price in Pakistan | QnE
- What to know about the summer 2022 edition of Birmingham Restaurant Week – al.com
- Louisville Restaurants | English Grill | The Brown Hotel
The Mark Restaurant by Jean-Georges can accommodate parties of up to 26 guests in the Madison Room adjacent to the Atrium room located in the restaurant. The Atrium is fully accessible from the private space, allowing for a semi-private experience if requested. This space comfortably seats up to 60 guests, or 40 for events beginning with a cocktail reception.
A full buyout of the restaurant is available for large events and can accommodate up to 150 guests for a seated event and 250 guests for a cocktail reception. Both have access to the terrace in the warmer months. A Lounge event holds 50 guests for a seated event and 100 guests for cocktail receptions. The Lounge includes full access to the bar and outdoor patio (weather permitted).
The Main Dining Room and Atrium can accommodate up to 90 guests for seated gatherings. The space connects seamlessly with the Lounge for cocktail reception preceding the seated event.