- Nồng độ phần trăm là gì? Công thức, Hướng dẫn tính & Lưu ý khi tính
- Lý thuyết diện tích hình tròn, hình quạt tròn>
- Ninja, the Wacky Restaurant Once Declared a Critical Disaster, Closes After a Long 15 Years
- Arkansas Golf Courses | Public and Private
- 【Lợi nhuận là gì】Giải thích & Công thức tính lợi nhuận
Located in the financial district, The Palm is an upscale steakhouse chain popular for business meetings and for elegant dinners. I initially wasn?t planning on taking a visit, but their lunch deals seemed too good to pass on.
We started off with some fresh oysters and clams. Oysters were almost sliced into small pieces and with the absence of their texture and flavor, they were certainly the worst I had so far in Boston. However, the clams had a nice meaty texture that I really enjoyed. Our appetizer was also a tad lacking as shrimp bruno came with a bland sauce and with unremarkable seasoning. The highlight of the meal was obviously the center-cut filet. Nothing special, but as expected from a steakhouse, everything was executed flawlessly. I usually prefer medium rare for filet, but it tasted better as a medium than a medium rare. We then finished our meal with the key lime pie and the junior cheesecake. Both were good, but the key lime pie was more decadent and the better choice among the two.
Overall, this place seems to be one of the top places to grab steak for lunch in the area. Their service could be better, but they are still worth a visit.