- 25 Magical Harry Potter Snacks
- Morgan Stanley | Global Leader in Financial Services
- Detroit Style Pizza Co. partners with Foody Direct for affordable nationwide overnight shipping – PMQ Pizza Magazine
- Chợ đen tiền ảo và những giao dịch không dấu vết
- Crossville Tennessee Golf on Cumberland Plateau is breathtaking.
Part of Mecklenburg County Parks & Recreation
The Tradition Golf Club
The Tradition was designed by John Cassell, II and opened for play in 1996. This par 72 course has retained it noticeable privacy over the years and remains nestled in its natural surroundings. Cassell orchestrated a masterpiece of understated elegance with its harmonic blend of natural beauty and golf course craftsmanship. The result is a majestic, tree-lined layout that delights the senses and challenges all facets of the player’s game.
Strategic shot-making is the key to scoring at The Tradition Golf Club, with its winding, tree-lined Bermudagrass fairways and small greens. Three of the fairways are dogleg configurations, and the remaining holes are straight away from the tee box. A few of the Bermudagrass greens are undulating, leaving the remainder primarily flat. Eleven water hazards including lakes and streams come into play throughout the course.