- Cheez-It Salty Snacks | BJ’s Wholesale Club
- Certificate in Professional Copyediting, Proofreading, and Fact-Checking | NYU SPS Professional Pathways
- Huey Magoo’s opens first Northeast Florida restaurant in Jacksonville Beach, more to come
- FuzeX (FXT) Price, historic Charts and detailed Metrics
- Công Thức Hóa Học Của Rượu Là Gì? Tính Chất Hóa Học Của Rượu | Thetips.vn – Cập nhật tin tức, mẹo hay, toplist những tips hay 24h
What are people saying about bone marrow in Fort Worth, TX?
This is a review for bone marrow in Fort Worth, TX:
“Filet and lamb amazing- cocktails and service and atmosphere great- the octopus skewer could have been better, seemed cold and bland and the potato salad with it, I don’t understand! the wedge salad was great and three way potatoes ok- the Brussels were overdone-we also had the cheese empanadas that were amazing- the shrimp was great too – we had the bone marrow and ox app and it wasn’t served in a bone but in a bowl!
There are not many seafood options on this menu for main course- They say that the dishes are designed to share but with a party of four, the plate of empanadas there was only three…didn’t really seem like a fair enough portions to be considered shared plates”
See more reviews for this business.