- 10 Things You Didnt Know About Chef Shota Nakajima | Club House for Chefs
- Top Spots: 7 of the best golf courses in the Columbus area
- The Best 24-Hour Restaurant in Every State — Eat This Not That
- Online Menu of Unionville Family Restaurant, Unionville, CT
- Tổng Hợp Các Công Thức Chế Đồ Minecraft Chuẩn Xác Nhất, Các Công Thức Chế Tạo Của Minecraft
What are people saying about bone marrow restaurant in Dallas, TX?
This is a review for bone marrow restaurant in Dallas, TX:
“The steak isn’t bad, its well seasoned and well cooked but it’s not real. Don’t label something as wagyu and when asked what level it is. Come back with an answer that it’s a mixed breed. State that from the beginning.
The bone marrow appetizer is disgusting. It’ takes away from the earth flavor of the bone marrow by mixing with pure bacon fat which overpowers it.
The bacon slice appetizer is literally just different wood smokes on the bacon.
Simply you can find better food at any chain restaurant. With the dozens of steak houses in Dallas, go anywhere but here. Its not worth it.”
See more reviews for this business.