- Restaurant-Style Mexican Rice
- MasterClass vs Great Courses Plus (Wondrium) – Edutest Labs
- Top 10 Best Public Golf Courses in Stamford, CT – August 2022 – Yelp
- 11 Back-to-School Snack Ideas That Are Just As Genius As They Are Delicious
- Best 11 Private Golf Courses in Bozeman, MT with Reviews – YP.com
What are people saying about christmas decoration restaurant in Minneapolis, MN?
This is a review for christmas decoration restaurant in Minneapolis, MN:
“Very cute spot to visit once but wouldn’t become a regular. The restaurant is decorated well and has lots of indoor/outdoor seating. Very fun atmosphere overall!
However, is it very expensive for what you get for both food and drinks. A cocktail will run you $15 after tax plus tip. Chicken tenders will run you about the same for 3 small pieces. The drinks have fun themes and they deck the whole place out for the holidays. Yes, you can get your Instagram pic on the Ferris wheel for ~$10 but you won’t be riding long. So if you are a first time visitor to Minneapolis it could be worth going otherwise I would skip it.”
See more reviews for this business.