- Assaggio! Italian Restaurant & Bar | Good friends, great food, exemplary service
- Home – Ironwood Golf Course
- Setting up a public limited company – Advantages and disadvantages
- Chefs Focus on Creativity During Traverse City Restaurant Week West Michigan Tourist Association
- The Grapevine Restaurant – Richmond, VA – Party Venue
What are people saying about italian restaurants near Alameda, CA?
This is a review for italian restaurants near Alameda, CA:
“The Star on Park’s ambiance is a fun, classy, casual place. The restaurant defiantly has a roaring 20’s & speak easy feel to it. There is nice bar overlooking the old vaults of the bank that used to be in the building. We started off with a nice red Chianti & a Italian white wine. Both were good. The mixed green salad was delicious. It was a large portion, plenty of vegetables in a lightly dressed salad. It was a tough decision because they also serve thin crust pizza that also looks very good. We decided on the vegetarian deep dish. The deep dish had a crispy corn meal crust, was slightly cheesy, a great chunky tomato sauce & perfectly cooked vegetables inside. We were very pleased. Our waitress was hard working, wonderful & friendly! Can’t wait to go back!”
See more reviews for this business.