- The Best Restaurant In Barcelona: Tickets Food Review
- Energy Snacks Whose Flavors Include Carrot Cake And Cherry Pie – Crossword Clue Answers – Crossword Solver
- Myopain Seminars | Course Programs for Dry Needing and More
- 10 Great Free Online Courses for Game Development and Game Design – Online Course Report
- Cannabis Edibles – Pure Oasis
What are people saying about persian/iranian in Los Angeles, CA?
This is a review for persian/iranian in Los Angeles, CA:
“Best in Class! Raffi’s has hit the nail on it’s head when it comes to food, service, and atmosphere. We ordered several kebab dishes to share and the chicken joojeh kebab (thigh meat) is juicy and flavorful… one of my favorites. The mast-o-museer (garlicky yogurt) is thick and creamy. The rice options are colorful and have saffron aroma. While the restaurant is tucked away in an alleyway, the seating is offered in an indoor-outdoor area with fast pace service. I’d highly recommend Raffi’s for anyone seeking the Best in Class.”
See more reviews for this business.