- Best Renters Insurance in New York | Bankrate
- Learn Trading with Online Courses, Classes, & Lessons
- UK Race Course Guides | Geegeez.co.uk
- Meet the top 10 richest companies in the world, breaking the barrier of Covid-19 in Business World
- Emergency Loans – Borrow from $300 up to $10,000 | Fair Go Finance
What are people saying about golf near Punta Gorda, FL?
This is a review for golf near Punta Gorda, FL:
“This course will be great in about a year to 18 months. We had to wait a tad after our tee time as carts were not available. The tee boxes are looking good, but the fairways are burnt out. They are working hard at maintains the greens and should look much better in a year. The greens are okay. Not awful, but not great. Time will tell on this course. I believe the owners want this to be a great course. And, in time, I hope it will be. Mar-tee-Nies is beautiful. Indoors and outdoors, the ambience is wonderful, and the bar is beautiful. Very inviting. When the course is complete, you won’t want to be inside for apres golf. Looking forward to going back next year. Hoping not to pay double, though I’m sure rates will increase.”
See more reviews for this business.