Below are the best information and knowledge on the subject restaurant depot kissimmee compiled and compiled by our own team bloghong:
1. Restaurant Depot Kissimmee, FL – Last Updated September 2022 – Yelp
Date Submitted: 09/08/2021 10:22 AM
Average star voting: 5 ⭐ ( 31995 reviews)
Summary: Reviews on Restaurant Depot in Kissimmee, FL – Restaurant Depot, Lebron Restaurant Equipment and Supply, Costco, Sweets By Karla, Wholesale Depot, Sams Club – Kissimmee, Premier Restaurant Supply, McLane, Gem Supply, BJ's Wholesale Club
Match with the search results: Restaurant Depot is a wholesale cash and carry foodservice supplier where you'll find high quality products at low prices, seven days a week!…. read more
2. Restaurant Depot Kissimmee, FL 34758 – 2020 S Poinciana Blvd – Loc8NearMe
Date Submitted: 03/27/2020 08:41 AM
Average star voting: 5 ⭐ ( 39096 reviews)
Summary: Restaurant Depot at 2020 S Poinciana Blvd, Kissimmee FL 34758 – ⏰hours, ✅address, map, ➦directions, ☎️phone number, customer ratings and comments.
Match with the search results: Restaurant Depot ; 2020 S Poinciana Blvd. Kissimmee, FL 34758. Directions ; (407) 944-4070. Call Now ; More Info. Products for Restaurant Depot, Hours….. read more
3. Restaurant Depot Locations & Hours Near Kissimmee, FL – YP.com
Date Submitted: 11/18/2020 01:16 AM
Average star voting: 5 ⭐ ( 11674 reviews)
Summary: Find 7 listings related to Restaurant Depot in Kissimmee on YP.com. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Restaurant Depot locations in Kissimmee, FL.
Match with the search results: Reviews on Restaurant Depot in Kissimmee, FL – Restaurant Depot, Lebron Restaurant Equipment and Supply, Costco, Sweets By Karla, Wholesale Depot, ……. read more
4. Assistant Meat Manager
Date Submitted: 12/01/2020 01:50 PM
Average star voting: 5 ⭐ ( 63829 reviews)
Summary: Responsible for receiving product and ensures that aisles/freezers and refrigerators are stocked, labeled, clean and delivered product is packed out, and proper customer service is provided.
– Ensure proper customer service and works to develop relationships with large customers.
– Supervises all activities in the meat department including product placement, rotation, signage, and displays.
– Responsible for overall department appearance, cleanliness, and adherence to both government and corporate ordinances.
– Must maintain records as required. In the role of meat manager, he/she will oversee the Assistant Meat Manager (if applicable), Meat Supervisors (if applicable) and Stockers to assure that the meat department is operating in a manner that adheres to company standards.
– Develops schedules, monitors performance and recommends the proper discipline as appropriate.
– Trains employees in job responsibilities and safe operating procedures
– Interviews candidates and recommends for hires.
– Disciplines employees when necessary and recommends terminations.
– Ensures that employees are performing the proper inspections to meet HACCP regulations as well as conducting periodic HACCP audits.
– Reviews inventory for product rotation on a daily basis to prevent shrinkage and damages.
– Ensures that shelf pricing is correct and reflects the most recent pricing and market conditions.
– Supervises the receiving of all meat products and ensures that the proper paperwork is completed.
– Maintains accurate computer inventory levels by having physical inventories performed on a regular basis and adjustments made.
– Maintains refrigerated equipment and makes sure maintenance contracts and schedules are followed.
– Supervises the ordering of meat products from vendors on a regular basis to assure we have competitive pricing and minimal shrink due to spoilage and not have too much inventory on hand.
– Makes sure all the employees in the department can work the equipment such as Toledo scale and Dennison label machine.
– Coordinates that the pallets stored in the racks have the proper block and date tags.
– Follows program to maintain the cleanliness of the area by a regular maintenance schedule of scrubbing, and pulling out pallets and cleaning underneath.
– Insures that excess inventory not slotted on floor is stacked in overhead racks in close proximity to where it is sold or stored in freezers/refrigerators.
– Assures that trash is removed from floor and properly handled.
– Makes sure that low stock/out of stock information is communicated to the Inventory Controller after carefully checking the system and rack for product.
– Maintains that all signage is correct and that the flyers prices are reflected on the product.
– Coordinates proper merchandising of aisles (logical adjacencies, proper holding power, space allocation) and creatively merchandises and sets up impulse areas for merchandising.
– Performs additional duties, responsibilities and projects as assigned.
– Performs weekly self audits of the Meat department.
Match with the search results: Restaurant Depot at 2020 S Poinciana Blvd, Kissimmee FL 34758 – ⏰hours, ✓address, map, ➦directions, ☎️phone number, customer ratings and comments….. read more