- Cảnh báo hành vi học cách chế tạo vật liệu nổ trên mạng xã hội – Giới thiệu – Công an tỉnh
- A New Restaurant is Coming to The Former Rebecca’s Place in Augusta, Maine
- Menu – Manoli’s Pizza Company
- A beef over beef started brawl at Bensalem’s Golden Corral. Two brothers now face charges
- Advantages and Disadvantages of a Corporation – businessnewsdaily.com
Tractor Supply Co.
Tractor Supply Company (NASDAQ: TSC) is the largest operator of rural lifestyle retail stores in the United States. The company operated about 1,600 retail stores in 49 states, employing approximately 26,000 team members under the Tractor Supply Company and Del’s Farm Supply banners. The typical Tractor Supply store has about 15,500 square feet of selling space inside, with a similar amount of outside space. They offer a variety of products unique to their customer’s rural lifestyle from, welders and generators to animal care products and men and women’s workwear. Their stores also offer pet supplies, animal feed, power tools, riding mowers, and lawn and garden products as well. Each store team includes welders, farmers, and horse owners who collectively provide an excellent depth of knowledge and resources. Tractor Supply Company was founded in 1939 and is currently headquartered in Brentwood, Tennessee.