- An Hung JSC Branch, PHU YEN PROVINCE) P9-33 AREA 6B BINH HUNG VILL HO CHI MINH CITY 70000 VN | Supplier Report — Panjiva
- Review: At Pearl Hotel Emma’s posh Supper restaurant, nostalgia isn’t enough
- 6 Cheap Golf Courses in Selangor That Even Locals Agree – Golf in Malaysia, Deemples Golf
- Avalanche (AVAX) là gì? Chi tiết về tiền điện tử AVAX, AVAX Coin là gì? Có nên đầu tư vào AVAX Token hay không? – Kiến Thức Trading – Đầu tư Forex, Chứng khoán, Coin Mới nhất
- SQL Tutorial
Transportation network companies must maintain insurance coverage, in compliance with RCW 48.177.010 for all TNC-affiliated vehicles at any time they are active on a TNC application.
During the period before a passenger requests a ride, the insurance coverage must include:
- Bodily injury limits of at least $50,000 per person and $100,000 per accident.
- At least $30,000 for property damage.
During the period from when the passender requests a ride until the passenger leaves the vehicle, the insurance coverage must include:
- Combined single limit liability coverage in the amount of $1 million for death, personal injury, and property damage.
- Underinsured motorist coverage in the amount of $1 million.
Additionally, policies must:
- Name the City of Seattle as an additional insured.
- Be issued by an admitted carrier with an A.M. Best Rating of not less than B+ (VII) unless an exemption has been met.
- Provide that the insurer will send a 30-day cancellation notice.
- Not include aggregate limits or named driver exclusions.
Transportation network companies must file evidence of insurance with the director of the Department of Finance and Administrative Services.
Drivers must keep proof of commercial insurance in their vehicles while operating them. If you are a TNC driver, you must also maintain your own auto insurance policy to provide coverage when your vehicle is not being used to transport passengers.
Transportation network companies must provide a written insurance disclosure to TNC drivers that includes the following statements:
“[insert full corporate name and designation of TNC] confirms, in accordance with SMC 6.310.260.A.2., that while driver [insert driver’s full name] is active on its TNC dispatch system as defined by SMC 6.310.110, the driver’s vehicle is insured as required by RCW 48.177.010.”
“WHILE OPERATING ON THE DIGITAL NETWORK OR SOFTWARE APPLICATION OF THE COMMERCIAL TRANSPORTATION SERVICES PROVIDER, YOUR PRIVATE PASSENGER AUTOMOBILE INSURANCE POLICY MIGHT NOT AFFORD LIABILITY, UNDERINSURED MOTORIST, PERSONAL INJURY PROTECTION, COMPREHENSIVE, OR COLLISION COVERAGE, DEPENDING ON THE TERMS OF THE POLICY.IF THE VEHICLE THAT YOU PLAN TO USE TO PROVIDE COMMERCIAL TRANSPORTATION SERVICES FOR OUR COMPANY HAS A LIEN AGAINST IT, YOU MUST NOTIFY THE LIENHOLDER THAT YOU WILL BE USING THE VEHICLE FOR COMMERCIAL TRANSPORTATION SERVICES THAT MAY VIOLATE THE TERMS OF YOUR CONTRACT WITH THE LIENHOLDER.”