- Golden Wok Chinese Restaurant, Pasco, WA 99301, Menu, Online Order, Take Out, Online Coupon, Discount Menu, Customer Review
- Al Pescatore Hotel & Restaurant, Gallipoli – Updated 2022 Prices
- Irma’s Original gets ‘Restaurant Recovery’ rescue on new Discovery+ series
- The Sandbox (SAND) Crypto Price Prediction 2022: Will The SAND Price Hit $10?
- Celebrating the U.S. golf courses built in the 1800s
Travelling with serious pre-existing medical conditions
You must declare any pre-existing medical conditions to your insurer so it can be factored into their risk assessment. Insurers will either exclude certain medical conditions from cover altogether or include them but at an extra cost.
It can be tricky to find an insurer that will cover more serious medical conditions, but there’s usually specialist cover available.
If you don’t declare your medical condition and make a claim because of it, your insurer can reject the claim. It might also be unwilling to provide you with travel insurance again in the future.
Some travel insurers we compare can give you quotes for policies that cover many serious medical conditions.
For more extreme medical conditions, Money Helper’s directory of insurers may be able to provide a quote over the phone.
You can find the directory at the Money Helper website or call the British Insurance Brokers Association on 0370 950 1790.