- Golden Horseshoe Williamsburg Golf Course | Colonial Williamsburg Resorts
- The Best Road-Trip Snacks | Men’s Health
- 4 Reasons Why You Should and Should Not Jump On The New Pi Coin Cryptocurrency Craze
- Teppanyaki Cuisine | Takumi Japanese Restaurant | United States
- [SGK Scan] ✅ Công thức nghiệm thu gọn – Sách Giáo Khoa – Học Online Cùng Sachgiaibaitap.com
Join us this summer to explore new subjects, delve into a current interest with intense focus, and broaden your powers of perception when you earn college credit with undergraduate courses at the University of Chicago. As a Summer Session student, you can enroll in undergraduate courses drawn from the regular curriculum of the College at the University of Chicago.
You will have access to the same exceptional educational resources that are available to all students during the regular academic year. All of our classes are taught by distinguished professors and experienced lecturers. In these smaller class settings you will be able to receive personal attention from your professors and get to know other students in your class well.
Courses are three or five weeks long. Read each course listing carefully.
Each summer course, regardless of length, is the equivalent of a full quarter-long (10 week) course, and meets for a least 30 contact hours.
See individual course descriptions for prerequisites, if any.
Learn more about Undergraduate Summer Quarter.
Undergraduate courses are open to current College undergraduate students; visiting undergraduate students; and, unless otherwise stated, current high school juniors and seniors.
To search for courses based on your academic interest, check out the course finder.