- A Delicious All-You-Can-Eat Dining Experience In Florida, Der Dutchman Serves Comforting Amish Meals
- Top 10 Best Golf Courses Public in Honolulu, HI – August 2022 – Yelp
- The 26 Best Restaurants in New Orleans, From Comfort Food Classics to Locally-Caught Seafood Spots
- Online Menu of 1812 Food & Spirits, Port Clinton, OH
- 11 California Golf Courses That Belong on Your Bucket List
Carlos PiSierra is a finance and strategy executive who spent over 30 years in the financial services industry in Boston and New York City. Throughout his career, Carlos helped businesses optimize their strategic investments to improve their operations and achieve their goals. Carlos spent five years working at Putnam Investments and Citicorp before joining Fidelity Investments in 1994; he recently retired after 25 years of service. Key positions while at Fidelity included CFO of Fidelity Family Office Services, CFO of Fidelity Advisory Services, Director and Board CFO for two mutual fund companies, and Head of Strategy, SVP, for Fidelity Investments Corporate.
Carlos holds a Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy from The College of the Holy Cross (1988) and a Master of Business Administration from Fordham University (1993). Carlos held FINRA series 6 and 63 securities licenses and, commensurate with his passion for educating others in personal finance, earned a Certified Financial Education Instructor certification from the National Financial Educators Council (2020).