- HỌC CÁCH PHA CHẾ TRÀ SỮA ĐỂ BÁN GÂY NGHIỀN VỚI COST RẺ
- Coin Master iOS Mod 3.5.790 (Vòng quay miễn phí/Tiền Full)
- Restaurant shuts down for a ‘day of kindness’ after verbal abuse from customers makes staff cry
- What is a Public Limited Company (PLC)? Definition and meaning
- How to get a personal loan | Capital One
The country décor uses organic, reclaimed, and modern materials as a backdrop for the fresh fare, including the twenty-foot communal table sourced from an old-growth Douglas Fir. The spacious “Deck” captures the spirit of outdoor dining, while a field of wheatgrass in the room’s center completes the sensation. For a truly cozy experience, the “Pantry” offers an intimate setting with walls of steel and reclaimed timber, as well as shelves stacked with vibrant jars of pickled fruits and vegetables.
Featured beef includes award-winning American Wagyu from Strube Ranch in Texas, all accented with sophisticated spins on traditional steakhouse side dishes. Sample roasted squash with candied almonds or braised greens with sunchokes. Save room for dessert, all playful takes of classic American sweets. Apple crisp with pumpkin pie ice cream and carrot cake with pineapple sherbet and carrot soda are menu highlights.
Round out the meal with a bottle of your favorite drink, many of which are secured through partnerships with local distilleries, breweries, and wineries. All wine is sourced from winemakers who prioritize sustainable, organic, and biodynamic farming, in keeping with the restaurant’s overall philosophy.