- Wholesale snack vending machine with Old Fashioned Vintage Candy – Alibaba.com
- Patrizia’s: An Italian Restaurant Chain With Unparalleled Growth – The Italian Enclaves Historical Society
- Healthy snacks for your baby at 7-9 months
- Carrot Sticks With Peanut Butter Snack Recipe
- Best Golf Courses In London
Need Care? Call your provider’s office for a phone or video visit. MyChart offers e-visits and on-demand video visits for select conditions from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. Virtual urgent care also available 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. For urgent care in person, visit MedCheck or Community Clinic at Walgreens. For other needs, call 317-621-2727 to be directed.
For Visitors: See our current visitation guidelines. Masks continue to be required for entry to our sites of care and must be worn inside facilities at all times.
COVID-19 Testing: MyChart users can check symptoms online and have an E-Visit if needed. Call your primary care provider office for testing options. Use Community Virtual Care to assess symptoms and get scheduled for a test. Testing available at MedChecks and Community Clinic at Walgreens (options may vary by location), including required return to work/school and travel testing. Find Indiana testing sites here. If you do not need emergency care, do not go to an ER for COVID-19 testing.
COVID-19 Vaccine: See our COVID-19 vaccine FAQ for how to get a vaccine or booster.