- Try this 8-course, 5-day golf trip to Williamsburg, Va., and you will NOT be disappointed
- Best Korean restaurants in Salt Lake City
- Trusted Portland Plumbing Company & Plumber | Mick’s Plumbing
- Learn Coding and Programming with Free Online Courses – FutureLearn
- The 15 New York Restaurants That Wall Streeters Love The Most
Video Game Design, College Credit Certificate (C.C.C.) – 24 hours (CGAC)
This 24-credit hour program is designed for students who are interested in working in the game development industry. Students will learn the basic process of creating a video game from beginning to end. This includes brainstorming an idea, designing gameplay, writing a game design document, and creating animations and digital art. They will also be given the opportunity to create a small original game.
After completing this program, students will have a strong knowledge of the skills and equipment needed to develop modern video and computer games, enabling them to make an informed choice about their future education and career path