- The 10 Best Online Photoshop Classes (2022 Guide)
- Company | business.gov.au
- Why Chinese Restaurants Are So Popular During The Holidays – Chili House: San Francisco’s Best Peking Duck & Chinese Food
- Công thức hóa học của muội than là gì? – Hóa học Lớp 9 – Bài tập Hóa học Lớp 9 – Giải bài tập Hóa học Lớp 9 | Lazi.vn – Cộng đồng Tri thức & Giáo dục
- Six Happiness : 5 % Off | NY,New York 10021
Travel Status Update
Coronavirus information and FAQs about Indianapolis
Updated as of April 18, 2022, at 2 pm.
The current Marion County Public Health Order states that Marion County mandates certain restrictions:
- Restaurants and bars may operate at 100% capacity.
- Shopping malls and retail stores may open with 100% capacity.
- Sports venues, entertainment venues, and cultural institutions such as museums may operate at 100% capacity.
- Indoor visiting at nursing homes and assisted living facilities is permitted following social distancing guidelines.
Face masks are no longer required in Marion County for both vaccinated and unvaccinated peoples.
Governor Eric Holcomb rolled out the #BackOnTrack plan to methodically open Indiana businesses. The plan provides detailed timelines for everything from restaurants and museums to churches and event spaces outside of Lake, Cass, and Marion (home to Indianapolis) counties.
You should follow the protective steps outlined by the CDC:
- Wash hands often, use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Cough into your elbow and sneeze into a tissue
- Consult with a doctor before traveling when sick
- Stay up to date on vaccinations
- Avoid contact with people who are already sick
- Be aware of the latest travel advisories from the CDC and the U.S. Department of State
- Stay updated on vaccinations.
- Take everyday precautions to stop the spread of germs
- Take flu antivirals if prescribed
Note: Older adults and people with underlying chronic medical conditions are at higher risk for developing more serious complications from COVID-19
Should I travel to Indianapolis?
The health and safety of visitors to Indianapolis is Visit Indy’s top priority. Visit Indy is committed to providing travelers with up-to-date information about traveling to the city. Visit Indy recommends travelers follow the latest information from the CDC, noting its protective tips (above) and higher risks for older individuals and those with preexisting health conditions.
What is Visit Indy doing to help visitors and the hospitality community for through the COVID-19 pandemic?
Visit Indy is working daily in coordination with industry partners including the U.S. Travel Association, Destinations International, the Indiana Restaurant & Lodging Association, and state and local officials in line with guidance from the CDC to communicate current information and best practices.
Can I attend Indianapolis events or visit attractions and restaurants?
Restaurants and bars are currently open at 100% dining capacity, in accordance with the City of Indianapolis.
Movie theaters, bars, bowling alleys, live-performance venues and other cultural attractions are open at 100% capacity.
Most major attractions are now open at 100% capacity.
As the situation evolves, The Indiana Restaurant & Hotel Lodging Association (InRLA) will be in constant conversation with relevant government agencies, lodging and hospitality partners, and the National Restaurant Association to ensure the organization and the local dining community have the most up-to-date information.
What is the Indianapolis International Airport (IND) doing to address the COVID-19 pandemic?
The Indianapolis Airport Authority is working to ensure the health and well-being of the public using its facilities and its employees during this ever-evolving health situation. They continue to stay in close contact with partners from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), state Department of Health, and local public health officials to follow their recommendations. Read more from the Indianapolis Airport Authority.
What are hotels doing to ensure guest safety?
Regional hotels are implementing proactive strategies, following CDC guidelines, and monitoring the information from local government agencies as they manage this issue with the wellbeing of hotel guests being of paramount concern.
Is the Indiana Convention Center open?
The Indiana Convention Center is open and safely welcoming groups. You can learn more about the Indiana Convention Center reopening plan here.