KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
- San Clemente Municipal Golf Course will offer online tee time reservations for all users as well as walk-up reservations on a first come, first serve basis.
- Shared carts will be allowed at $20 per rider; single riders will be charged an additional $10.
- You may cancel your tee time on your own at least 24 hours in advance under "Account" (upper right on the booking site). Any tee time not cancelled 24 hours in advance will be billed at the reserved rate to the credit card on file. This applies to missed tee times and individual no shows.
- The Dave Cook Pro Shop and driving range facility will be available at full capacity and service.
- The Pride of the Pacific Bar and Grill and the Snack Bar are open seven days per week, and the Beverage Cart operates Friday-Sunday.
The San Clemente Municipal Golf Club is a scenic, family friendly championship 18-hole golf course where Fridays are still weekdays and walkers are still welcome. Owned and operated by the City of San Clemente, the course is located approximately one mile from the Pacific Ocean and features ocean views from a number of holes. Named “Best Value in Orange County” in 2008, the rolling hills and relaxed atmosphere of the “Muni” have remained popular with local golfers for over seventy five years.
The Municipal Golf Course is located at 150 E Avenida Magdalena San Clemente, CA 92672
Like us on Facebook