Welding & Fabrication
NETA Training Group are specialists in Engineering, Welding Materials and Joining Technologies. We can provide free technical support to Engineering & Manufacturing companies in the UK and abroad.
At NETA we can offer basic, intermediate and/or advanced welder training courses. We have a fully equipped training workshop with comprehensive industry standard welding bays offering a wide range of training and testing opportunities.
NETA offer practical feasibility assessments to ascertain a delegates current knowledge, experience and skill level. Following on the assessment, a report is produced with detailed individual requirements and, as and when required, training period duration.
NETA offer a range of training courses and bespoke packages with the option of accredited certification.
Technical support tailored to your requirements can be used to for;
- Troubleshooting production/quality issues
- Increasing productivity and reducing costs
- Defining requirements for training along with procedure and qualification testing
- Technical support and guidance
- All welding and materials joining processes and allied technologies
- All engineering materials
- All areas of engineering and manufacturing
For those companies and individuals who would like to up-skill or be re-certified, NETA can offer test days to various welding standards / processes.
- Welder training and/ or testing for various processes including:
- Manual Metal Arc (MMA)
- Metal Active/Metal Inert Gas (MIG/MAG)
- Tungsten Inert Gas/Tungsten Active Gas (TIG/TAG)
- Gas Shielded Flux Cored Arc Welding (FCAW)
- Oxy-Acetylene cutting and welding
- Safety checks/set-up procedures for all Oxy-Acetylene welding equipment
- Welder training and/ or testing for various standards including:
- ASME 1X
- BS/EN 15614-1
- BS/EN 9606-1
- AWS D1.1
- EEMUA 158
For further details about Welding & Fabrication courses, please scroll down to the specific course profiles below: