- New WWE leadership to take fresh look at company’s business
- Insurance Provider In Augusta GA and Aiken SC – Affordable Insurance Agency, Inc.
- 10 Most Successful Translation Services Companies 2021 | Mars Translation
- Công thức tính xổ số Keno Vietlott chuẩn miễn bàn
- Masfajitas Round Rock Mexican Restaurant
How to vote in person or by proxy
On top of attending in person or virtually, shareholders can choose to vote or delegate their vote on agenda items in advance.
All Santander shareholders can cast their vote directly, vote by proxy and attend AGMs regardless of the number of shares they own. We offer them two ways of voting on the dates listed in the meeting announcements:
The first is online through the websites, apps, telephone lines and branch-based platforms set up for that purpose.
The second is by filling in a voting form with their personal details and indicating how they wish to vote on each agenda item.
Shareholders can cast their vote or delegate it to our executive chairman, Ana Botín, or to anyone they wish by filling in the relevant document.
You can follow the Santander AGM on our corporate website or the Santander Shareholders and Investors app.