- Could Tesla Be the Most Innovative Company in the World?
- Best Artificial Intelligence Certification Courses Online – Great Learning
- Hướng Dẫn Cách Kiếm Tiền Trong Fifa Mobile 21, Cách Để Kiếm Nhiều Tiền Trong Game Fifa Mobile
- 10 Lunar New Year Snacks to Pamper Your Guests | Asian Inspirations
- Worcestershire | Top 100 Golf Courses
It’s no secret that delicious food tastes even better with a riverfront vista.
Thankfully, some of Philadelphia’s best dining neighborhoods — Northern Liberties, Fishtown, Old City and Society Hill — run right alongside the scenic Delaware River, and there’s no shortage of great places to grab a bite to eat overlooking boats on the river, the Benjamin Franklin Bridge, New Jersey and other iconic sights.
Philly’s waterside dining options include traditional favorites like Moshulu as well as modern concepts like FringeArts’ La Peg and seasonal offerings like Spruce Street Harbor Park and Blue Cross RiverRink Summerfest.
Enjoy some of the city’s most scenic eating at these waterfront venues.