- Buffet brawl: Fists and chairs fly after argument over steak escalates at PA Golden Corral
- Home | Carmen’s Seafood Restaurant | Sea Isle City NJ
- Caye Chapel — Belize’s Only Golf Course
- 5 Best Thai Restaurants in Long Beach, CA
- Xác định công thức hóa học của đơn chất, hợp chất và tính phân tử khối của hợp chất | Hóa học lớp 8
American Heart Association
Yale New Haven Hospital Center for EMS provides several different American Heart Association certifications. Courses range from those for the lay person just wanting more information and ability in emergency situations, up to courses for experienced pre-hospital and in-hospital providers. Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) and CPR/AED for lay person or experienced providers are the primary AHA courses taught in this facility.
Initial certification as well as recertification programs are available. The ability to incorporate hands-on activities with our assortment of high-fidelity manikins provides the participants of these courses with a realistic experience not available at other facilities.