- Online Menu of Salty’s Cafe, Dallas, TX
- Bảng 8 công thức tích phân cơ bản cần nhớ – ToanHoc.org
- Coin sàn là gì? Top các đồng coin sàn tiềm năng nhất 2022
- Bank of America to Pay $16.65 Billion in Historic Justice Department Settlement for Financial Fraud Leading up to and During the Financial Crisis
- Farm-to-table restaurants around Greenville, SC
It’s fast. It’s exhilarating. It’s challenging!
Sensation is the pinnacle of the four-course Zip Wild complex. Imagine standing several stories above the forest floor on a wood platform in the midst of the fir-tree canopy. The only way forward is straight out of a Tarzan movie, and it’s called a Jane Swing. Grab a rope. Jump off the platform. Swing 30-to-40 feet and catch a suspended net.
A dozen challenges come with five zip lines on the toughest course in the Northwest. Sensation takes you as high as 80 feet – the height of an eight-story building – into the trees and pushes you to rise to great emotional summits, too.
You’ll be attached to a safety line at all times, so while there’s a feeling of danger, there’s also the knowledge of being securely clipped in.
Sensation Course obstacles:
- Monkey Ropes, a series of suspended rope loops into which participants must step on as they cross from one platform to the next. They’re slanted upward, so climbing through them requires both core strength and balancing skill.
- Cherokee Net, a half net with larges spaces in between. To conquer this obstacle between platforms, you must pull yourself through one piece of net to get to the next segment.
- Monkey Bridge (an option to the Jane swing). This is a very small tightrope bridge that requires participants to maneuver around a tree – a difficult feat of balancing skill.
- Tyrolean Zip Line, designed to be slow enough that you won’t have the momentum to get to the next landing site. You’ll be about 15 feet short and must pull yourself along, hand over hand, to get to the platform.
- Tightrope walker, a slack line so loose that it takes a great deal of balancing prowess to make it across.
- Reservations are required. If you require clarification on any details please call 360.832.7163 prior to making a reservation.
- Reservations are limited to 20 participants in 60 minute blocks.
- Minimum age is 18 years old. Proof of age, such as passport or birth certificate, may be requested when checking in.
- Minimum height for visitors is 4’7″. Max weight is 275 lbs.
- Fully enclosed and comfortable sporting or hiking shoes required.
$90 general/$62 members plus tax (includes park admission)